You might ask why in the name of the Almighty would I do such a thing
(in no particular order)
1. My mother died as a result of a bone marrow transplant to treat her leukemia
2. I donated bone marrow to a young boy who had leukemia.
3. I need to get my butt in shape
4. costello1177 made me do it (not really :))
5. I really need a personal challenge like this, like I think God is calling me to trust him/her in this
6. My mama would have been proud as hell of me
7. It would get me out of the house. I could especially spend the next few months obsessing over the election and the Cubs.
I might completely change my mind after the informational meeting I'm attending tomorrow night. So nevermind me.